Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
September 10, 2013!

WE'RE HIRING! If you're interested in applying please email me at simplifiedlivingmag@gmail.com. - Nik

July 16th 2013!

Hey everyone! SLM has taken over social media outlets! Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr, like us on Facebook and subcribe to our Youtube channel!

-SLM Staff

Latest topics
» Full Ultra Lounge Set Store Contest Review
Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:19 pm by aricarai

» Storybook Living Room Set Store Content Review
Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:12 pm by aricarai

» Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review
Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:46 pm by aricarai

» What's Your Favorite CAW made World?
Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 pm by WibbleLikeAJelly

» CC-Free Berry World
Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 am by Guest

Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review

Go down

Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review Empty Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review

Post  aricarai Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Title: Babies and Toddlers are showed some love!
Name of set: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
Reviewer: aricarai
Price of set: § 2,100 simpoints

It’s what we’ve been screaming for from the beginning – more attention to the younger generation of Sims 3 - and finally, EA has delivered with the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set. No longer will our babies and toddlers go without baths and a fresh diaper change, no longer will we have to guess what they need or want at any given moment. Has your little one been playing in the sandbox or become inexplicably sticky? - the Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station will do the trick of getting your little one spick and span lickity split! Do you want to know if your little babs needs playtime, food time, or a quick diaper change?- place the Gift of Speech Baby Monitor in any room throughout the house and communication with your little one has never been easier. These PC items make caring for your children with the utmost care and attention a breeze.

In total, there are 26 other items included in this set. There are 11 different options to give your little ones more variety in the clothing department. In order to spruce up those dreary nurseries, Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes offers a new rug, wall décor, Fall hanging mobile, and tree wall clock – giving your nursery a modern, yet cozy look. Add in the new table lamp, activity table, bookshelf, and toy chest, your children will never want to leave their rooms. To round off the entire look, we have been offered bunk beds, a single bed, crib, dresser, nursery chair, high chair, and potty chair. It all matches and with the Create-A-Style tool, creating the perfect nursery/child’s room has never been easier.

For me, this set would have been complete with the Local Motion Toddler Walker and the Head Start Playpen which was included with the Gold Edition of Aurora Skies. Those two items would have ensured that our younger generation was completely taken care of and not ignored as they have been for so many years of the Sims 3 franchise. With those two items, toddlers could learn to walk and talk much easier as well as being able to play with others in their age group.

Needless to say, I do love this set and it is one of my favorites because as mentioned above, I’ve been clamoring for more attention to this age group forever and I know I’m not the only one. The pros definitely outweigh the cons with this set and I’m very pleased that the fans have been listened to with this set. Well played EA for giving us Simmers what we’ve been craving…more baby/toddler items!

Pros:
Interactive baby/toddler items
More clothing options
Matching furniture
Being able to bath your baby/toddler
Great style

Cons:
No new hairstyles
Walker and playpen not included

Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review Screenshot-963

Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Store Content Review Screenshot-959
aricarai